This year’s Betfred Cup semi-finals provides two mouth-watering clashes with Morton taking on Aberdeen in Saturday’s fixture before Sunday ‘s meeting of the ‘Old Firm’ – Rangers against Celtic.
With ProgrammeMaster producing the official Betfred Cup match-day programmes, we’re giving away a signed football from each of the respective semi-final clubs to FOUR lucky fans!
Entry comes FREE with the online purchase of either of the semi-final programmes – only £5 each.
Want to TRIPLE your chances to win?! Simply add to your Betfred Cup purchase by spending a total of £10 or more and you’ll receive THREE entries into the draw! (For example, by purchasing 2 copies of either Cup programme, you will receive three entries into the draw).
The semi-finals will take place on the 22nd and 23rd October, with the respective winners set to meet in the final on Sunday, 27th November.
The competition draw will take place at 12:00pm (GMT) on Friday, 28th October. View the full competition Terms & Conditions below.
Betfred Cup signed ball competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ProgrammeMaster Ltd (company no. 08786259) whose registered office is at 9th Floor, No. 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP.
2. Employees of ProgrammeMaster Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Entry comes free with the purchase of either of the Betfred Cup semi-final match-day programmes at the retail price of the products. There is no additional entry fee or added purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.programmemaster.com.
5. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm (GMT) on Friday, 28th October 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7a. Participants will automatically receive ONE entry into the draw by purchasing a match-day programme for the 2016 Betfred Cup semi-finals via programmemaster.com only. Entry comes free with the online retail price of the programme.
7b. Entry will NOT be provided by purchasing a match-day programme for the 2016 Betfred Cup semi-finals at the ground.
7c. Participants will gain a total of THREE entries into the draw if they have purchased a match-day programme for the 2016 Betfred Cup semi-finals via programmemaster.com AND check-out with a total product value (excluding postage & handling costs) equal to or greater than £10. Payment must be received by ProgrammeMaster to confirm entry into the competition.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random and verified by the Promoter as per the below:
11a. Winners of the Morton and Aberdeen signed balls will be drawn from all entries received from the online purchase of the Morton v Aberdeen match-day programme. Names will be drawn until the promoter can confirm ONE winning entry from a Morton supporter and ONE winning entry from an Aberdeen supporter.
11b. Winners of the Rangers and Celtic signed balls will be drawn from all entries received from the online purchase of the Rangers v Celtic match-day programme. Names will be drawn until the promoter can confirm ONE winning entry from a Rangers supporter and ONE winning entry from a Celtic supporter.
11c. All winners are final.
12. The winners will be notified by email after 12;00pm on Friday, 28th October 2016 (GMT). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United Kingdom law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ‘Attn: Marketing, 9th floor, No 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP’.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ProgrammeMaster Ltd and not to any other party.