Photo Credit: Barbarian FC via facebook.com/BarbarianFC
The Barbarians are bringing together some of the world’s top rugby union stars ahead of their blockbuster clash with South Africa at Wembley Stadium on November 5th.
Having played Australia in 2008, the invitational side returns to London’s iconic venue against another of the sport’s powerhouse nations, where they’ll be playing for the Killik Cup.
Coached by former Wallabies coach Robbie Deans, the Barbarians will feature representatives from the 2016 Super Rugby Champions, the Hurricanes, including Brad Shields, Michael Fatialofa, and Reggie Goodes.
They’ll be joined by New Zealand’s Andy Ellis and Australian internationals Taqele Naiyaravo, Wycliff Palu, and Will Kelton, with more to be announced.
The squad will carry on a distinguished history of over 125 years, with the team origins and past results among the various features to be included in the official match-day programme, which will be produced by ProgrammeMaster.
After beating South Africa in 2007 and 2010, the Barbarians will be hungry to make it three consecutive victories against their opponents before heading across to mainland Europe to take on the Czech Republic and Fiji in the following week.
The Springboks will be travelling to the United Kingdom as part of their Castle Lager Tour which will see them face the Barbarians before facing off against England at Twickenham, followed by matches against Italy and Wales.
Barbarian FC vs South Africa ticket giveaway – Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ProgrammeMaster Ltd (company no. 08786259) whose registered office is at 9th Floor, No. 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP.
2. Employees of ProgrammeMaster Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.programmemaster.com.
5. The closing date for entry will be 9:00am (GMT) on Thursday, 3rd November 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6a. Participants will gain ONE entry into the draw by completing the accompanied form with their name, email, contact number and indicating their interest in the match.
6b. A limit of ONE entry per valid email address will apply through the completion of the online form.
6c. Each prize will consist of two spectator tickets for the Barbarian FC vs South Africa match on the 5th November. 2016.
6d. There will be a total of 2 prize winners drawn.
6e. The prizes will be in the form of match-day tickets and match-day tickets only, excluding any travel and additional expenses incurred on route to, from or at the ticketed match.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email after the draw on Thursday, 3rd November 2016 (GMT). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United Kingdom law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ‘Attn: Marketing, 9th floor, No 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP’.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ProgrammeMaster Ltd and not to any other party.