This competition has now closed.
We are delighted to be giving away DOUBLE the amount of tickets originally advertised!
Congratulations to all of the below winners!
The respective winners will be emailed further details.
ProgrammeMaster is proud to be working along side the Scottish Professional Football League, delivering the match-day programmes for the Betfred Cup semi-finals and final.
To celebrate the exciting semi-finals ahead, we’re giving YOU the chance to win a pair of tickets to either of the matches on October 22nd & 23rd.
Whether you’re a Morton, Aberdeen, Rangers, Celtic – or even just a neutral fan of the game, simply register below for a chance to win two tickets to your chosen match.
The semi-finals will take place on the 22nd and 23rd October, with the respective winners set to meet in the final on Sunday, 27th November.
The competition draw will take place at 12:00pm (GMT) on Tuesday, 18th October. View the full competition Terms & Conditions below.
Betfred Cup semi-final ticket giveaway – Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ProgrammeMaster Ltd (company no. 08786259) whose registered office is at 9th Floor, No. 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP.
2. Employees of ProgrammeMaster Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.programmemaster.com.
5. The closing date for entry will be 12:00pm (GMT) on Tuesday, 18th October 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6a. Participants will gain ONE entry into the draw by completing the accompanied form with their name, email, preferred match tickets and the football club they support.
6b. A limit of ONE entry per valid email address will apply through the completion of the online form.
6c. Participants will gain an ADDITIONAL entry into the draw by sharing the page on Twitter accompanied with the competition hash tag (‘#pmlgiveaway‘). Participants sharing the page without having completed the requirements stated in point ‘6a.’ will not be eligible to win.
6d. Each prize will consist of two spectator tickets for the selected semi-final Betfred Cup match.
6e. There will be a total of 3 prize winners drawn for the semi-final taking place on Saturday, 22nd October and 3 prize-winners drawn for the semi-final taking place on Sunday, 23rd October.
6f. The prizes will be in the form of match-day tickets and match-day tickets only, excluding any travel and additional expenses incurred on route to, from or at the ticketed match.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email after 12;00pm on Tuesday, 18th October 2016 (GMT). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United Kingdom law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ‘Attn: Marketing, 9th floor, No 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP’.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ProgrammeMaster Ltd and not to any other party.