Another season of Cup football draws to a close on November 27 when Aberdeen take on Celtic in the Betfred Cup final at Hampden Park.
Following on from the two programmes produced for the semi-final fixtures, ProgrammeMaster will be once again supplying the official matchday publication for the event.
In conjunction with the SPFL, we’re giving away TWO pairs of tickets to the final as well as a signed football from each of the finalists. (The ticket draw has now ended however you may still enter for the chance to win a signed football.)
Simply fill out the below form and you’ll be automatically placed into both prize draws! Limit of ONE entry per valid email address.
The ticket competition draw will take place at 3:00pm (GMT) on Wednesday, 23rd November while the signed ball winners will be drawn on 3:00pm (GMT) on Monday 28th November 2016. View the full competition Terms & Conditions below.
Betfred Cup Final prize giveaway – Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ProgrammeMaster Ltd (company no. 08786259) whose registered office is at 9th Floor, No. 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP.
2. Employees of ProgrammeMaster Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.programmemaster.com.
5a. The closing date for entry into the ticket draw will be 3:00pm (GMT) on Wednesday, 23rd November 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5b. The closing date for entry into signed ball draw will be 3:00pm (GMT) on Monday 28th November 2016. After this date, no further entries into the competition will be permitted under any circumstances.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6a. Participants will gain ONE entry into both draws by completing the accompanied form with their name, email, preferred match tickets and the football club they support.
6b. A limit of ONE entry per valid email address will apply through the completion of the online form.
6c. The ticket draw will consist of 2 prizes; 1x pair of tickets in the Aberdeen section and 1x pair of tickets in the Celtic section for the Betfred Cup final at Hampden Park.
6d. The signed ball draw will consist of 2 prizes; 1x signed Celtic ball and 1x signed Aberdeen ball.
6e. The ticketed prizes (6c) will be in the form of match-day tickets and match-day tickets only, excluding any travel and additional expenses incurred on route to, from or at the ticketed match.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email after after the respective draws, as detailed in points 5a. and 5b. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United Kingdom law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ‘Attn: Marketing, 9th floor, No 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, London HA90NP’.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ProgrammeMaster Ltd and not to any other party.